Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Define Me, Not My Endometriosis.

Let me start with the basics. Hi, my name is Brandy and I have Endometriosis. I wanted to start a blog because ever since I was a young girl this is something that I have been diagnosed with. I had so many questions and concerns. The one that is the most frustrating is having people around me understand what I truly go through. Even though I am an adult now, one of my goals is to create a place that people can come to talk, express what they are going through, have questions and much more. No I am not a doctor, I do not have a certifications or any qualifications. What I do have is life experience, tons of doctor visits with thousands of dollars of medical bills, a heart that is wanting to help those out there that needs it and a fire for life. I will share many of my stories, the things that I feel, the issues that I have but how I do not let Endometriosis run my life. I will never let it win. I have achieved so much and will never give up no matter how much pain I am in.

Cheers,
B

1 comment: