Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Living Life To Its Fullest

So every entry will not be these terrifying stories that I have been through. I have been blessed with so many great things, events, people and family. I will not allow my endometriosis to run my life. I run my life. I believe that once you start allowing the pain to dictate what and who you are, then you slowing start dying. My passions are traveling, art, languages, music, graffiti, sports, cars, friends, God and life. Every year I make it a point to go some where big or do something that is completely out of the ordinary. In future entries I will go into more detail but I have done things like stay with tribes in the Amazon Jungle, camped on the Kenai River in Alaska, standing on Zugspitze-Germany's highest mountain and so much more because I refuse to let my pain take over. I live my life to its fullest. I was told that many women that have what I have stay in bed. And many even commit suicide because they can not handle the pain that they are in. What makes me happy and proud is that my doctors tell their patients about my stories. About how I stay strong and keep on moving forward. Don't get me wrong. I have bad days. But I remember that those will pass and the good days will out weigh the bad ones. Plus what kind of life is it to live when yo are only living bad ones? I would love to hear your stories and what you do to live your lofe to the fullest.

1 comment: