Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Looking Good On The Outside

Today I am dressed up for work. We are having a photo shoot and some of us may need to be extras. It is always amazing to me how much I do not let my coworkers show how much I am in pain. Right now I want to just DIE. I am in the WORST pain. I share this because many of you women and and young girls out there know what I am going through. These are the days you have to tough it out. Like I have mentioned before, my pain is ridiculous. And I am not saying it in that one-upper, I am trying to out do you type of way. It really is. I get dizzy. I can't walk. It is hard for me to function. To sit up. To move around. To lay down. To exercise. To talk. To pretty much live a normal life. But what gets me through the day is knowing that I refuse to let this Endometriosis get to me. Many people tell me they had no idea I had it. Or that I was ever in pain. Mainly because over time I have become accustomed pain and how to "Look Good On The Outside." Below are some pics of some other times when I was in pain. When I wanted to curl up and be in bed but instead I was working, out with friends/family and putting myself out there to make sure that this does not get the better part of me.


















2 comments:

  1. Well from the pictures you put one heck of a show on. Sorry you get that much pain though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I really try not to let it run my life and try not to let it show :)

    ReplyDelete